Determine your category and type of project.
- Grades 2-3
- Grades 4-5
- Grades 6-7
- Grades 8-9
- Grades 10-12
*students can enter in each category as either an "individual" or a "team" (maximum of 2 students)
Types of Projects:
- Experiment: Student states a hypothesis, then designs and undertakes an experiment to test it. Experimental variables, if identified, are controlled to some extent.
- Study: Student asks a specific question to be answered or solved. A collection and analysis of data to reveal evidence of a fact, situation or pattern of scientific interest is then undertaken. It could include a study of cause and effect relationships or theoretical investigations of scientific data.
- Innovation/Invention: Student asks a specific question to be answered or solved. The development and evaluation of innovative devices, models, techniques or approaches in technology, engineering, or computers is then undertaken.
|8:30 - 9:30 am||Students set up projects|
|9:30 - 12:30 pm||Judging of Projects|
|12:30 - 1:30pm||Lunch / Science Activities|
|1:30 - 2:30pm||Awards Ceremony|
|2:30pm||Students take down projects|
- No open flames (present photos instead)
- No live organisms (including meal worms, present photos instead)